Kim Tae Ho PD and MBC deny Infinity Challenge's cancellation rumors




Star News via Naver: Mudo to end?... Kim Tae Ho PD and MBC,  "untrue" 

1. [+473, -31] I hate it when reporters spread false rumors...Don't they ever think of people feeling disheartened by it? Of course, they'll get over it in a few hours but not with news of Mudo's cancellation

2. [+247, -15] What kind of standards do reporters base their articles on? ㅠㅠ They must think writing delusional articles make them journalists

3. [+168, -8] Trash reporters

4. [+71, -6] Crazy~~~~~

5. [+11, 0] Reporters are problematic

6. [+16, -2] I want Kim Jang Gyum out of MBC

7. [+13, -2] As a long-time viewers, Mudo to me is like a friend. Boring or fun, I'll watch every episode no matter what. Stop scaring us reporters



Edaily via Naver: 'Infinity Challenge' reps, "Cancellation rumors are not true" 

1. [+61, -2] Trash reporters.. leave Mudo alone. Stop giving the members and production crew a hard time

2. [+74, -11] To me, Mudo is like a comfort food I always look forward to each time. I hope it continues to be like that for a long time

3. [+36, -2] It's not ending!

4. [+31, -5] The idea of a season 2 is ridiculous ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+20, -2] Ah I'm glad. I almost passed out from shock

6. [+5, 0] Don't mess with Mudo

No comments

No comments

Powered by Blogger.